What do you do if your husband doesn’t want sex?
Does this situation confuse you. You have probably heard it said that for you to take engaege in physical intimacy in your marriage, all you have to do is . . . . show up!
Well, that is often true, but sometimes in normal marriages things can go awry, and your husband may not even be able to put his finger on what has happened.
Do you just throw up your hands in despair? Do you lamet the fact that something must be wrong with you? Do you get angry, resentful, and frustrated at your husband?
Understanding your husband at this crucial time will go a long way. Here are some of the reasons why this may be happening. Just understanding them will give you some handle as to how to go toward solutions for the problem.
- Perhaps He needs Encouragement in Other Areas
- Perhaps He Has Unresolved Anger
- Perhaps He Needs to Deal with Stress
- Perhaps He Has Possible Physical Issues
- Perhaps He Has Strayed into Inappropriate Sexual Activities or Fantasies
Bob Grant helps you to deal with those issues and more in his helpful ebook, What Husbands Can’t Resist.
Some of the Benefits of Putting into Action the Principles in What Husbands Can’t Resist:
- You Will Lean How to Reignite One of Your Husband’s Biggest Turn-ons
- You Will Discover The Absolute Best Way to Make a Dramatic Improvement in Your Marriage instantly — the recipe for joy in any marriage
- You Will Implement The Crucial Ingredient often Missing in Communications between Husbands and Wives – How to apply this ingredient into any marital conflict, dispute or disagreement to arrive at a fair resolution that is mutually beneficial
- You Will Discover Why Submission to Your Husband (i.e., selective yielding of power to him versus surrendering complete control to him) Is One of the Most Powerful Strategies for making your husband more emotionally dependent on you, more attentive to your needs, and dedicated to your happiness
- You Will Find out How to Help Your Husband by Identifying His Primary Fear (yes, all husbands have one) — When you identify this fear that drives a large part of his behavior — and you’re able to handle it appropriately, you’ll literally own his heart. This is the key to making your husband closer and more loyal to you in ways you can’t even imagine — and in his eyes, there will be no other woman more perfect for him than you.
You should be able to understand that all of life is related. This confusing situation for you and your husband relates to issues far beyond your bedroom doors. Encourage your husband. Get more infomation about improving physical intimacy. Take action. You’ll be glad you did.
What Husbands Can’t Resist is a great resource for wives who are concerned that the “sizzle” has gone out of their marriages. Both husbands and wives can be concerned about this, but if the husband is unusually stressed, he may not notice the extent of his cooling down in his desire for physical intimacy.
On the other hand, he may not be able to explain what is happening.
You, as a wife, may be quite concerned that something is wrong with you. While that is probably not the case, there are some techniques you can use to restore the sizzle to your marriage.
When you check out the rest of this website that mentions this product, you will notice that:
- There Is a Need for Realizing there is a Problem
- Your Husband Wants You to Understand Him
- Your Husband Wants You to Gain Access to His Heart
- Your Husband Wants to Connect on Deep Emotional level
- Your Husband Wants to Have Times in a Marriage When it Sizzles
You will also notice the following benefits that you will get when you follow Mr. Grant’s principles.
Your husband will:
- fall hopelessly in love with you and want to marry you all over again
- become increasingly more attentive to you, and want to do everything he can to please you and make you happy
- want to listen to you when you “just want to talk
- become as romantic and passionate as you’d like him to be
- be emotionally dependent on you — and less likely to seek the attention of another woman, and
- want to become a better husband and a better man because of you
Isn’t that something your would really like to see in your marriage? What Husbands Can’t Resist can help!