What do you do if your husband doesn’t want sex?
Does this situation confuse you. You have probably heard it said that for you to take engaege in physical intimacy in your marriage, all you have to do is . . . . show up!
Well, that is often true, but sometimes in normal marriages things can go awry, and your husband may not even be able to put his finger on what has happened.
Do you just throw up your hands in despair? Do you lamet the fact that something must be wrong with you? Do you get angry, resentful, and frustrated at your husband?
Understanding your husband at this crucial time will go a long way. Here are some of the reasons why this may be happening. Just understanding them will give you some handle as to how to go toward solutions for the problem.
- Perhaps He needs Encouragement in Other Areas
- Perhaps He Has Unresolved Anger
- Perhaps He Needs to Deal with Stress
- Perhaps He Has Possible Physical Issues
- Perhaps He Has Strayed into Inappropriate Sexual Activities or Fantasies
Bob Grant helps you to deal with those issues and more in his helpful ebook, What Husbands Can’t Resist.
Some of the Benefits of Putting into Action the Principles in What Husbands Can’t Resist:
- You Will Lean How to Reignite One of Your Husband’s Biggest Turn-ons
- You Will Discover The Absolute Best Way to Make a Dramatic Improvement in Your Marriage instantly — the recipe for joy in any marriage
- You Will Implement The Crucial Ingredient often Missing in Communications between Husbands and Wives – How to apply this ingredient into any marital conflict, dispute or disagreement to arrive at a fair resolution that is mutually beneficial
- You Will Discover Why Submission to Your Husband (i.e., selective yielding of power to him versus surrendering complete control to him) Is One of the Most Powerful Strategies for making your husband more emotionally dependent on you, more attentive to your needs, and dedicated to your happiness
- You Will Find out How to Help Your Husband by Identifying His Primary Fear (yes, all husbands have one) — When you identify this fear that drives a large part of his behavior — and you’re able to handle it appropriately, you’ll literally own his heart. This is the key to making your husband closer and more loyal to you in ways you can’t even imagine — and in his eyes, there will be no other woman more perfect for him than you.
You should be able to understand that all of life is related. This confusing situation for you and your husband relates to issues far beyond your bedroom doors. Encourage your husband. Get more infomation about improving physical intimacy. Take action. You’ll be glad you did.